Tax returns for universities abroad

In order to be eligible for scholarships available at foreign universitiesor to be able to obtain tuition calculated on the basis of family income, an official translation of your parents’ tax returns is often required.

I have been involved for years in assisting you and your families with this bureaucratic process, understanding what documents need to be produced, and providing you with the translation as it is requested by the foreign institution.

The terms can vary, for example they may require you to have a certified translation or a translation done by a professional translator. And again sworn translation or legalized translation.

There is nothing to worry about, you can contact me at the phone number or e-mail address at the bottom of this page and you will receive a free initial consultation and an estimate of costs and time required.